Friday, November 16, 2007

Yeah, go ahead and laugh!


Alright, in a desperate attempt to find something to post, I am making myself a little vulnerable by admitting this: I watch (and quite enjoy) Moonlight. It plays on CBS on Fridays at 8:00pm. Other than my love for Smallville which has brought me ridicule on this blog before, I typically don't like shows of a supernatural vein. I've never been interested in shows like Ghost Whisperer, much preferring the copious who-did-it crime dramas that tend to dominate prime time television these days, but Moonlight has captured my fancy for the time being. I do need to say that the main drawing factor for me would be Alex O'Loughlin who plays Mic St. John, the main character. Oh, he's a cute one alright! I will not defend the writing or the story lines because I'm not immune from judging them myself, but I don't care! Mic is a cutie and that's why I watch! ...that and I LOVE the criss-cross built-in bookshelves that are in Mic's apartment! They are beautiful! I'm trying to find a picture but have had no luck as yet.

1 comment:

Kent said...

I am, however, fond of the supernatural twist on tv shows. I also think that Moonlight is a good show. Its predecessors (ie. Forever Knight) have gone on to be cult favorites. Anyway, I like it. No shame in that, but I don't like Ghost Whisperer either -- I mean, they could seriously pick a better name for the show.