Monday, November 26, 2007

quantity vs. quality

I'm afraid that it's quite evident that quantity does not guarantee quality when it comes to me and blogging! I wish I had more interesting stuff to write about. I'm finding that I write much more eloquently when I wait for inspiration to strike rather than forcing it as I've been doing...but this has been a fun and interesting experience. I am now more inclined to blog. I was definitely out of practice! And I have had some interesting ideas. I just haven't spent the time that it takes to sit down and compose my more thought-required posts. Believe it or not, if I want to write something of substance, it does take a little dedicated time and focus. So, on that note, I'll sign off and perhaps inspiration will strike tomorrow! :)

Oh, and for those of you who are keeping up with my job drama, I am back to general subbing for now. (That's enough to suck the inspiration right out of anybody!) I am supposed to start a full-time at OCHS in January...that's been confirmed twice by the principal, but I am not trusting anything until I have contract in hand! So, remember to be kind to your sub!!

No comments: