Thursday, November 01, 2007

abandon...sweet and otherwise


Ok, so I was chastised today for my lack of blogging. I don't even think anyone (other than Lynette, the said chastiser) even reads this anymore, but I am repenting of my lack of blogging by committing to a full month of blogging fun! That's right, I commit to posting every day in the glorious month of November...so let's see how long THAT will last!



For my November 1st post, I have pictures of Grayson in his Halloween costume! Enjoy!


A cheery pirate, he is!



Arrrrgggghhhhh!


Damon got in on the act!


Damon and Grayson playing around.


An impromptu Shakespearean performance, mayhaps?




Hey, Pirates like to look good!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I check your blog often! So, there!

Hope all is going well. Lynette emailed me and told me you had gone to Highland. Made me jealous and sad...but glad for you.

Hope your visit was a good one!

Jen

The Spears said...

Hey we check your blog often as well. I have a link to your blog on my blog so I know several people check out what is new in your life. So keep blogging! Hope your doing okay. Love ya, The Spears

Bee-ryan said...

Grayson looks like he had a good time.

I to check your blog frequently. Although, I'm also guilty for a lack of blogging.