Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FYI

Well, I have nothing to post today...but in an effort to follow through on my commitment to post everyday for the month of November, I'm writing a post to tell you that I have nothing to post...it's been a long--and not particularly fun--day. For those of you who are familiar with my extended family, my Aunt Sussie's 22-year-old son Brandon died Friday from complications following an epileptic seizure. His wake was today and his funeral is tomorrow. Please keep his parents and older sister Kristen in your prayers in the days and weeks ahead. He was a sweetheart, and I still don't think I've realized that he's really gone. I will miss him.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. D said...

Hey,
Glad you are keeping to your commitment. It has been fun tuning in to see what you have written.

Hope you went to the bonfire with your camera.........