Saturday, November 03, 2007

Day 3: pics from Josh and Ashley's wedding

My cousin Josh married this beautiful girl named Ashley--who's WAY out of his league, if you ask me! ;)--this summer and I realized that I never posted any of the pics from our trip. So, here are some pics from the trip!
Grayson and Erica before the service...and right before a very active Grayson went to meet his new cousin Mikey in the back!


Josh (the groom) with his nephew Jackson and Uncle Donald in the background.

I wasn't a shutterbug during the ceremony, so I'm afraid those are all of the pics from the ceremony. The rest are really just us entertaining ourselves at the reception. I've tried to limit those to spare the innocent (which would be you, my dear readers!)

Grayson being his jolly self at the reception.


My Uncle Warren showing his better side...and if you think this pic is weird, I'll spare you from the REALLY interesting ones that he took! My family has a warped sense of humor! ha!

Erica in rare (?) form...with Damon looking on in the background and probably wondering what he's gotten himself into! ha!


Warren teaching Grayson how to play with fire.


More playing with fire while Aunt Frieda looks on.


My Uncle Donald...I really look up to him!

The happy couple! Aren't they cute?!

It was a really fun trip, and I'd like to thank Josh and Ashley for getting married so that we could visit again so soon--that's twice in less than a year, I'd like to point out!

We enjoyed visiting with other people who aren't pictured here like Phillip, Jenny, Mikey, and Aunt Debbie...but I really didn't take very many pictures (and I'm not sure what's ok to post on their end), so I didn't get a very good representation of the fam. Sorry guys! Maybe next visit!

No comments: