Sunday, November 11, 2007

So, is the whole world going on strike?!

...ok, perhaps it's just MY world! Ha! Now Broadway stagehands are on strike:

Theatres turn away thousands as Broadway stagehands strike

The entertainment world has surely gone amuck! What's next?! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon holders?!?! When will it end?! Where is the justice, people?!?! ...ok, I really don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just glad I didn't have Broadway tix! Those suckers are expensive! I wish someone would form a picket line in support for cheaper tickets! Now, that's a picket line I could get behind!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. D said...

Amen!

Can you imagine going to NYC to see a show you've been dying to see and then being told that the show won't go on? I can't even IMAGINE the angst!

What is going on????