Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Zit of DOOM!!!

I once had a friend (or maybe I still have her...I can't remember who said this) who hated the word zit. She thought it was gross. And the word pimple didn't work either. She preferred blemish. All that to say I now have a blemish that is taking over my face! I have not included pictures as it is just too gross! This is truly the zit of DOOM!! (I just like saying DOOM...imagine a lot of reverb when you read it because that's how I'm typing it!) I'm not sure if my body is trying to produce another eyeball or if the stress has built up so much that it's now oozing out of big ugly spots on my face (the word oozing is kinda gross too, isn't it?) but this is ridiculous! It's one of those 'from the core of your body' kinda things that has been building for over a week now! Seriously, earlier this week I truly believed a small artery was sending it a steady supply of oxygen-rich blood so that it could grow even bigger...it was pulsing! I've done the whole don't pick at it/hot/cold compresses business, but nothing doing! This thing is seriously the most stubborn ZIT (I'm done with the nice talk!) I've had in a really long time!! Oh, the pain...alright, I'm being a tad dramatic, but the pain is there. I just wanted to give you a little 'window into my world.' ;) ha! Yeah...the most exciting event of my week is a throbbing zit! wow, I really need to get a life!

2 comments:

debbie said...

Beth, please! Blech!!!!

Bee-ryan said...

I had the same problem last week. Mine had a pulse too. Of course, it never made a beautiful white head, so I could never pop it! I felt like it was saying more to my tables, at work, than I was. Of course, I had to point it out to everyone. I felt better about pointing it out, than having them talk about me behind my back. People are like that, you know.