Saturday, November 05, 2005

Lessie Lee is doin' fine


Last Saturday morning my Paw-paw was rushed to the hospital with chest pains. Paw-paw is a tough fella, so for him to feel the need to go into the hospital, it had to be serious! I talked to my mom this morning and she said he's doing well. Apparently, he had BLOCKAGE! 95% in one of the arteries and 70% in each of the other two! (I hope that makes sense. I know very little about the heart area!) So they put splints in and did some balloon procedure in one and of course the whole diet/exercise deal. He's at home now and I'm sure my Maw-Maw is driving him crazy! Anyway, I just wanted to update anyone who knew about it. The picture above is a picture of him when he was 19 or 20. My Paw-paw was a LOOKER! ha!

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

WOW andi! You are good!! Yes, but it had more than just squirrel, so it was really more of a wild game gumbo. But I'm impressed! :D