Thursday, November 24, 2005

That Thanksgiving Day Family Thing...

For Thanksgiving this year, we gathered 'round the dead bird at my grandparents' house in Eunice. It was a smallish group this year (some couldn't come in for Thanksgiving and Erica is on bedrest so she couldn't make the trip), but we managed to entertain ourselves. Actually, my cousin Krystin's husband Seth seemed to be the entertainment du jour! Yeah, and he CLAIMS he wasn't the class clown! ha! Anyway, here are a few pictures of the day!


Krystin and Seth's son (and my 2nd cousin) Austin! Such a cutie!!


My cousins Aungelle and Danielle



A self-portrait of me and Austin--he definitely knows what a camera is for!



Awwwhhhh, the happy family--Seth, Krystin and Austin...and no, Seth didn't right the short bus to school!


Brandon has the right idea!


Seth's pose when I tell them I want a normal picture of them!


More insanity!


Krystin and Seth--the serious look


Krystin looking happier


A sexy (?) pose??? ;) FYI, that 'war wound' Seth is sporting was from a recent close encounter with a wire clothes hanger. No, he's not THAT inept at hanging up clothes! He sacrificed his face in an effort to NOT step on his son--what a dad!


A self-portrait of me and Krystin


My Paw-paw


My Maw-maw


Me and Kristin lookin' fine! ha!! (and yes, I'm wearing flip-flops for Thanksgiving...ah, gotta love fall holidays in Louisiana!)

1 comment:

Jenny Hintze said...

Is Erica pregnant? How far along is she? Is everything ok? E-mail me. jhintze@ev1.net