Sunday, November 27, 2005

Belated Birthday Pictures

These pictures are from last Saturday's birthday dining experiences. I'm just slow in posting them!

The waiters who harassed me with baklava and dancing when Jen and I dined at Zeus for lunch. Have I mentioned that I like Zeus?! Yeah, I do! ;)

No, she's not mad! Jen was concentrating on not blinking. :) We took a cute 'self-portrait' that I was gonna post, but the photo thing on blogger is acting up a little, so I guess all you get is Jen 'not blinking'! ha!

We had our little 'family' get-together for my birthday on Saturday night since I was going to New Orleans on Sunday. Here's a picture of mom and Erica.

"Nice shoes!" (Seriously, that's what they're laughing about!)

Damon is showing his 'sympathy belly' for the camera

A 'normal' picture of Damon and Erica

Me and Erica on the last night of my 20's! *tear* ;)

2 comments:

Chuchey Dradey said...

For some reason, I want to put you in Dr. Norman's Sys Theo class with me. We graduated at the same time. I definitely remembered your name. Wellp, I guess you can see how my life has turned out after seminary... bar hopping teacher who welcomes the opportunity to be Jesus in a bar.... Far from the big church I hoped for, but somehow a much richer and genuine experience...

Chuchey Dradey said...

One more thing, I looked at your links... Shera T. Taught one of my psych classes. I forget which one but I know I had her as she was working on her PH. D.... I think.