Thursday, November 24, 2005

Here's a lil' Thanksgiving entertainment for ya!

Well, I'm ready to head out to my grandparents' house for the big Turkey Day festivities, but I'm ready too early! (I love my family, but I can only be in a house full of them for SO long!!) In my attempt to waste time, I decided to do a lil' hunting on the internet for some fun Thanksgivings sites! Here ya go!! You can find all sorts of stuff if you go to Google and click on the logo at the top of the page:How much do you REALLY know about Thanksgiving? Here's a quiz!

Here's a very educational site on the First Thanksgiving and this site looks quite official on the subject--it's on the 'holidays.net' site for crying out loud!

And here's a lil' holiday fun for the kiddos!

Here's the official website for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

For all of you who are STILL searching the net for recipes...SHAME ON YOU! And here's a site! ;)

If you just can't take another mindless football game, the good ole' History Channel comes to the rescue!

...and in case you're wondering what Martha says (fyi, you're a little late--but oh, well!).

Alright, I suppose I've stalled long enough! I hope you're having a great day...don't forget to be thankful! ;)

No comments: