Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wow! Just when you thought you've seen it all!




This evening while making a quick purchase in Claire's Boutique (yeah, I know...but I digress) I noticed a familiar OPI nail polish bottle but what it contained was something quite new and unusual...OPI Nail Pawlish--Color for nails for those with tails! Yeah, nail pawlish! I happened to be looking at Mutt's New? but while doing a little investigating on the ole' internet, I have discovered lots of new and interesting colors are available for your pooch's painting pleasure such as Fire Hydrant Red, Bow Wow!, Dog House Blues, Pink Poodle, and Yuppy Puppy! Wow, and here I thought dogs were...DOGS?! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute....lemme try that on our cat

anonymous

Jessica said...

That is so cute! My Coca really would like that. She loves to be pretty.