Monday, February 28, 2005

WHAT is he thinking?!



Brace yourselves people...I heard some disturbing news tonight...While watching Entertainment Tonight, I heard that Matthew McConaughey is dating Penelope Cruz! Apparently, this has been going on since last year! This personally traumatizes me! I realize that he may not exactly be sitting around waiting for ME, but Penelope Cruz?! I just don't get it. If you can't tell, I'm not much of a fan of Penelope! It's ever since Della forced me to watch that All the Pretty Horses movie--one of the WORST movies I've ever seen--Do you remember that, Della? Anyway, I am just a little disturbed about this--and to make it even worse, scuttlebutt says that he's gonna propose! ugh!! I have been a very dedicated Matthew McConaughey fan for a while now...and I guess I'll continue to be...but WHAT is he thinking!! And don't go saying that Penelope Cruz is beautiful--she's funny looking. That woman in Spanglish is much prettier. If you need to see more, read this article in Elle magazine. *sigh*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Beth....this is VERY disappointing news! What IS he thinking????

Jessica said...

So, you like M.M...you'll be so jealous when i tell you...MY BROTHER MET HIM AND PENELOPE CRUZ! Matthew's assistant actually lives in Zachary right down the street from my bro's girlfriend (at the time anyway). So the assistant called the girl's dad to say "hey you wanna meet them" and my bro happened to be over there, so he met them too. Daniel (my brother) said Penolope Cruz's laptop wallpaper was a big pic of herself. :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

woops looks like a had a little problem

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you during your time of loss.

beth hintze said...

Hey Jessica! yeah, i've heard about the guy in Zachary. And thank you for sharing that bit about PC--that only goes to support my opinion of her! :D