Saturday, February 26, 2005

God Bless the Coffee Bean!!

I don't know who discovered the coffee bean, but sometimes I just want to kiss him on the lips! There is nothing like a good cup of coffee in the afternoon (and in the morning...and after dinner...just about any time really)! I am a big fan of the coffee bean. My default brand/roast is Community Coffee Dark Roast...but I love any sort of dark roast. I love the smell...I love the taste...I love the good feelings associated with it all...I just love coffee!

I also love collecting coffee mugs. I have an eclectic little collection of sorts. Nothing that makes any sense--just mugs I've picked up here and there. This is one of my favorites. It's an oversized mug I got when I went to Walt Disney World during the summer of 2002. I have considered taking pictures of all of my mugs and writing a post about them, but I decided that that was just a LITTLE too pathetic...even for me!:)

No comments: