Monday, February 21, 2005

A Weekend of Direction

For those of you who don't know me well, I will be directing the Centrifuge East Coast traveling team this summer. Centrifuge is a division of Fuge Camps which consists of Centrifuge, M-fuge, Urban Connexx, Crosspoint, and Centrikid. There are about 30 different teams going out this summer. This weekend all of the directors of those teams came together for a little training and development. Due to some teasing which I will address in a subsequent post, I was hesitant to pull out my camera, but I did manage to take a few pictures! (And never fear, I don't get mad--I get even!!! ;)


This Scott "Brother" Yancy and Joe Hicks. I worked with Brother in 2002 and he was the source of most of the teasing, but I'm working on something very special for Brother, so I'll talk about that later! Joe is the head of the Centrifuge division of the office. Joe is one of my favorite people--but I have a lot of favorite people in this office!


This is my dear friend Tracie with my new friend Jeremy. Tracie and I also worked together in 2002, but unlike Brother, Tracie is a sweet, kind soul who would never THINK to make fun of me for having a blog! Jeremy is hilarious and kept us all very entertained. It was a lot of fun getting to know him this weekend.

No comments: