Sunday, February 27, 2005

So I missed all of the heavy lifting...maybe that was strategic?! :)

Erica and Damon closed on their new house on Friday, so Saturday was moving day for the Trahan family--all two of them! The event started at 9:00 am but I got there a little late and was told I'd missed moving all of the really heavy pieces...darn!! :) Well I managed to make myself handy and take a few pictures to boot!

Erica is busy at work

A hearty breakfast awaited anyone willing to lend a hand or put out their back! I had one...or two...or how about I lost count! ugh!! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

all of those pictures and NO picture of their new house. I am so dissappointed!

beth hintze said...

hey Carrie! Sorry about that! I realized after I got home Saturday and started organizing my pics that I didn't have any of the outside of the house! I'll take a pic soon and post it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the "great" pictures...BETH! I love the fact that there is only one of YOU hiding behind a big ole' TV!