Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My Very Own Heckler!!

heck·le(hkl)--To try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections; badger. Synonyms: critic, enemy, attacker, disbeliever, cynic. Antonym: supporter.

Hmmmmmmm, sound like anyone we know???. . .Brother?!?! This weekend I was heckled unmercifully by one Brother Yancy. Most people, while a little unsure of this whole "blog" thing, are open to the idea. Brother, on the other hand, actively taunted me and my love of blogging the ENTIRE weekend!! When attempting to take pictures of said subject so that I could say lovely things about him on my blog, THIS was what I was faced with:

Please don't think he's camera-shy, folks!! I have included a few more of his very mature poses for your consideration.




He's even using THE Word to taunt me!!

Well, when I got home, I went to digging through my old camp pictures and so here are a few shots of Brother's FACE (as well as a few other innocent bystanders):

Brother and James, our coordinator that summer (2002 at North Greenville College).


Brother, Larry, Mac, and Jeremy at Walt Disney World


Brother and Larry at WDW (Please note the Mickey ears on both--they splurged on the really nice ones!)


Larry and Brother doing a little "GQ" posing for the camera

And I was only wanting a good shot of Brother so that I could say what a wonderful director he would make this summer and how it was a lot of fun to see him this weekend. . .now really, was that SO bad? I didn't think so--"So put THAT in your [blog]-U-ment-ary!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok Ok..... Beth ... Geez... I never thought that a few innocent comments about your Blog could explode into a full out blog offensive aimed at a quite innocent Brother. But seriously, all of my comments were out of love... I do apologize for any grief that you may have suffered at the hands of my jokes... LONG LIVE THE BLOG!!!!!! (hhehehhehe am I really saying this? wow ehhehehe) So blog on and if you get too cold.... put another blog on the fire!!! Have a good one!

Brother