Monday, January 03, 2005

YAY!!

Well, ladies and gentlemen. I sullenly trudged up to the library to check my email and write a little on the woes of being without a computer and being forced to use public computing services (i.e., the library computers) when what did I notice in my hotmail inbox? A SHIPPING NOTICE from Dell!! Yay, my new computer is now on its way! After MUCH deliberation, I finally ordered my computer on Thursday. I designed my own on Dell.com, but chickened out about ordering it without talking to a person first. I called the toll free number and a helpful fella named Victor helped me to design the computer that's right for me (and all of those other cheesy lines you hear in comercials). I'm getting an Inspiron 1150 (a laptop--b/c I'm SUCH the mobile, on-the-go chick! ha!) I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the new computer! Btw, I'm glad you post so much. I love to read new stuff. :)

Carrie said...

Cool...that is really great that ya'll sold the condo and can spend some money. I am only assuming that is how you bought a computer ;)