Saturday, January 08, 2005

I need your help. . .

Does anyone know how I would go about making contact with a serviceman who's currently deployed to Iraq? I ran into a former student while I was out walking my sister's dog--or should I say while she was walking me, but that's a whole 'nother story!--and we were discussing another student that he was friends with in high school. He told me that Allen had been deployed in late October. I've been thinking about Allen recently and, now that I know he's there, I would like to make contact with him. So, if you have any ideas, please let me know. I've looked around a little online and haven't been able to find any sort of site that does that sort of thing. And all I know is his name and that he's in the National Guard--no idea what troop or squadron or whatever else he would possibly be assigned to. I appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks!

No comments: