Saturday, January 22, 2005

Variety is the Spice of Life, Right?

I'm always looking for what could be the next step in the journey--or at least the next place to live! I just re-took the quiz at findyourspot.com and these are my results. You wouldn't catch me dead--well, maybe dead, but not living--in some of them, but for better or worse, here they are:

Charlotte, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
New Orleans, Louisiana
Norfolk, Virginia
Louisville, Kentucky
Nashville, Tennessee
Richmond, Virginia
Atlanta, Georgia
Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia
Memphis, Tennessee
Dallas, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Knoxville, Tennessee
El Paso, Texas
Charleston, South Carolina
Austin, Texas
Jacksonville, Florida
Tampa, Florida
Birmingham, Alabama
San Antonio, Texas
Houston, Texas
Orlando, Florida
Miami, Florida
Lexington, Kentucky
Bergen-Passaic, New Jersey

See what places FindYourSpot.com recommends for you! Take the FREE quiz and get your list at:http://www.FindYourSpot.com. Feel free to post a comment with your quiz results!

3 comments:

Mrs. D said...

What a cool site! I enjoyed taking the quiz. Well....I guess that's not entirely true. I whined through the whole thing and was compared to someone who shall remain nameles (BH!) that I was acting like her students who always complain. HOWEVER, when it was all said and done, it was a lot of fun. And, sadly, good 'ol LA was NOT on my list. Hmmmm......will I be packing my things in the future? Stay tuned.............

Jessica said...

Hey Beth, my top 5 were:

1.Deland, FL (voted one of the best places to retire and home of The Hawtense Conrad Elephant Fantasyland, with a collection of over 1,000 elephantine figurines),

2.Bradenton, FL (known as the home of Tropicana Orange Juice)

3.Brunswick, GA (Georgia’s Art Capital)

4.Houston, TX (Noted for its economy and affordability)

5.St. Marys, GA (Georgia’s Oldest City)

Anonymous said...

Beth-
Where was CA on your list?? I still need another roommate!
Della