Friday, August 05, 2005

Street Legal and Ready to Roll!

Well, it's finally happened! For months--or maybe years--I've been saying that I was getting a new car...and that day has finally arrived! Today I bought a car--and I did it all by myself! It's a 2002 Honda Accord. It's silver--and before you even ask: yes, the blinkers work! I have not named it as I am not one of those people who name my cars. If you haven't figured it out yet, this is a picture of the new (to me) car.

I'm just happy that I have it! It's great to meet up with a police car at an intersection and not cringe in worry that he will notice my expired inspection sticker! What a wonderfully freeing feeling! ;) For those of you who are not familiar with my car woes, I have driven a car without blinkers for about two years now. It was not an ideal situation, but no one could ever figure out exactly what the problem was and I didn't want to spend any more money to try and figure it out! So I just avoided police cars--especially motorcycle cops! Those are the worst! :)

Anyway, just wanted to share my joy with the rest of my loyal readership! Just don't be callin' me if you need a ride! ;) just kidding...I'm happy to give you a ride--if the price is right! ha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY !!
CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR NEW CAR!! ALL YOU NEED NOW IS SOME COOL TINT ON THE WINDOWS!!!

Phillip Hintze said...

You seriously need some bling.