Friday, August 19, 2005

Cool People

Last weekend I went to visit The Jacksons, very dear friends of mine in New Orleans. This is a pic at Judi's graduation in May--So I suppose they are the Drs. Jackson now?! Sarah is in a musical revue called Showkids which includes several Broadway tunes (you can see a review of the revue here) so I went up for a performance and got to help with a cast party as well! It was a wonderful opportunity to visit with them and it made me realize how much I've missed those interactions. Both Allen and Judi are gifted communicators and great impromptu counselors. They are my family in every sense of the word--except that of blood, of course! I can't believe how quickly Aaron and Sarah are growing up! It was great to see them. They are probably one of the biggest reasons I miss living in New Orleans! And I'm beginning to think that there are more ways to move back to N.O. than go to school...hmmmm, definitely something to look into! But that's another subject for another time! ;)

No comments: