Monday, February 27, 2006

Well...APPARENTLY my blog has been getting a little boring lately!

Just yesterday we were discussing my blog and my dear, loving sister told me that my blog was a little boring lately...and I must say that I agree. I haven't quite felt up to my random self these days. As I was quietly pondering what I could do to spice things up a little, it dawned on me! I have just the thing!! So without further adieu, I give you...





What Erica and Damon do with my camera when I'm not around!!! :)













These last two are kinda dark, but I just thought they looked neat.

4 comments:

Bee-ryan said...

haha! Erica was afraid those pictures would get published. She brought it upon herself. First, for taking those pictures, and second...making that comment. How does she do that with her eyes?

Anonymous said...

She's always been able to do that. Freaky, huh?

Kristy said...

That will teach Erica to complain about your blog!!

Phillip Hintze said...

note to self: never use Beth's camera for anything.