Sunday, February 26, 2006

Silly Me

I've been running around like a fool, singing the Hallelujah Chorus and all, and I forgot to mention that I'm on Spring Break--well, it's Mardi Gras break for everyone else, but I teach at a BAPTIST school, so they give us the rest of the week off and call it Spring Break. Hey, you don't see ME complaining!! :) I have big plans to do a WHOLE LOT of 'nuthin' and I can't wait to get started...actually, as yesterday was pretty much pointless, I guess I already have!! :) Bring on the slovenliness! Look at that, it's my break and I'm still using big words! ha!

2 comments:

Chuchey Dradey said...

Two more weeks until mine... Yippy!

Mrs. D said...

Hey, that echo you hear when you sing the Hallelujah Chorus is me singing aling with you! Amen and Amen. I, too, feel like I have been nibbled by a million little minnows and it isn't fun! At least I have left a good bit of them in New Iberia so the nibbling has been cut down quite a bit! Still, even here, in the quiet recesses of my home I being munched upon. ARGH!