Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Woo-hoo...a DATE on Valentine's Day!!

I had a great date for Valentine's Day! We left early so that we wouldn't have to wait and we picked a little, out-of-the-way sushi place that my friend Brian had recommended. Neither of us had ever been but we were definitely glad that we went. The sushi was great and the company was even better! After dinner we went to Barnes & Noble to browse the books and have some coffee before my date had to get home...to her husband! hahaha! I had a lovely time with Joni--my best friend since fourth grade. According to Joni, we've been friends since third grade and best friends since fourth. We had a nice visit, no crowds, and some great sushi...all in all, a lovely evening! Thanks for being such a swell Valentine's Day date Joni!

5 comments:

Jon said...

No flowers this year?

Chuchey Dradey said...

That was sweet.

Bee-ryan said...

I forgot to ask, was there much of a wait? I'm starving right now, and that picture looks GREAT!

Mrs. D said...

I am glad that you and Joni had such a nice evening. Sounds a bit tamer than mine, but I knew what I was getting into when I planned it! Chuck E Cheese is definitely not your out of the way, QUIET place to have dinner with a friend and long talks. But it was fun.

Glad you had fun, too.

Maury said...

Have the worms hatched yet?