Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Valentine's Sentiment from The Office



I think The Office is one of those "love it or hate it" kinds of shows, but I love it! While I am intrigued by the everyday going-ons of the Dunder-Mifflin group, my favorite part is the story of Pam and Jim. Pam, the receptionist, is engaged to Roy--the big lug in the picture. Roy is very much the stereo-typical insensitive boyfriend type. Jim (the guy leaning against the wall) has a huge crush on Pam and the two would make SUCH a cute couple...if only Pam would realize it! ...if only Jim could work up the courage to say it!! ...if only Pam would see that Jim values her WAY more than her putzy boyfriend does!! ...if only I'd get a life!!! :) It's a funny, off-beat show and Jim is definitely my favorite part...and that whole Jim/Pam storyline is great too! ;) It plays on Thursdays at 8:30pm on NBC. If you are a fan, I'd very much like to recommend the Dunder-Mifflin newsletter--highly entertaining junk mail! Just thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you like that show. What happened to my TV buddy...the one who enjoyed the same things I did. I hate it! It must be like our taste in men...very different!

Phillip Hintze said...

Well Beth - it looks like you & I finally agree on something.

beth hintze said...

Well Phillip, glad to know that we agree on something! ;) I think The Office definitely fits in with the "Hintze" sense of humor.