Thursday, March 02, 2006

Awwwwhhhhhh, Cher les petit Chiens!

Yeah, I'm not sure why I'm trying to speak French...but there are lots of free online translation pages if you're ever interested! They have come in handy from time to time!! :) Anyway, I thought I'd post a couple of cute pics of the puppies.


This is Buster! He belongs to our friend Brian. He's a feisty little sucker, alright!


This is Erica trying to convince Damon of how fun it would be to have a new puppy! She's holding Rosie, the sweetest one of the bunch. Rosie is probably going to Glenn's Aunt Ruth, so I guess Erica missed her chance!

Alright,I have several more pictures, but I know that not everyone is gonna want to see them, so I started a flickr page. You can get to it by clicking on the underlined words or by scrolling down the sidebar until you see that block that has all the little pictures in it. Click on that and there are bunches of pictures of the little cuties!!

2 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

Make Phillip let me have one....

beth hintze said...

Jenny, I don't know what the deal is with those Hintze boys! We always had daschunds growing up! They're just embarassed to admit that they like the little cuties! :) I wish I could help you...I was never very good at convincing Phillip of ANYTHING!