Thursday, March 16, 2006

My new most favorite commercial(s)


Please tell me you've seen Volkswagen's hilarious new ''Un-Pimp My Ride'' commercials. (If not, you can watch the ads here, here, and here. The one shown above is my favorite!) I think they're freakin' hilarious! If you've zoomed past them on your TiVo, you're missing out!! I wish I knew how to post the actual video on my blog...Aunt Debbie, any help?! :)

update: Thanks Aunt Debbie...I guess it helps to scroll down the page, huh?! ha! I appreciate the help!!

3 comments:

debbie said...

Ok I am trying to figure it out but no luck so far. There is code for it on one of the sites you link to but I can't get it to work on Blogspot. Will try again when I am not tired. Doing spring break is hard work.

debbie said...

Ok Beth it is on my blog. It works. Copy the code from the website (the first one you linked to has the code; if you will scroll down, you will see it) and then just paste it in the html section on your editing box or whatever it is called.

debbie said...

I deleted it because it isn't really mine. It is yours. So get it on here.