Saturday, January 21, 2006

Test post

This is just a test to see if I can figure out how to link a site to a posted image. I saw a guy do it on his blog last week and I want to know how! :)


...alright, I've tried everything that I can think to do (and Blogger's help pages aren't being very 'helpful')! So any ideas? I'm sure it's very simple and I'll feel like a fool for not thinking to try 'that', but I'm impatient and prepared to look foolish at the moment! And yes, that camera is part of the post I'm trying to create...so stay tuned! And somebody help me figure this out!

3 comments:

debbie said...

It's very easy. Upload your picture. On your compose section, click on the picture, then click on the link thing (the little chain icon close to the button you click to add a picture) and type in the url. Hope this isn't as clear as mud.

beth hintze said...

See, I KNEW it would be a very simple solution! I kept trying to highlight the html for the pic and add the link that way...which did not work. That Aunt Debbie is a SMART lady!! :) Thanks Aunt Debbie!


Beth

debbie said...

You're quite welcome!