Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nothing like the last minute!

As of about 9:00am this morning, I found out that I will be a leader for FBC Lafayette's DiscipleNow THIS weekend! Nothing like those last-minute phone calls! I've been a leader for plenty of D-Nows in the past, but this is probably the shortest notice I've ever had. Makes me a little nervous! And I just feel strange about the whole deal. Ever have one of those times where you feel like you should do something, but you don't feel like doing it? Does that make sense? My spirit is torn but I feel like this is where I need to be this weekend. I have more to say, but I can't find the words. Oh, well...maybe they will come later. Until then, I'll be cramming! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Welcome aboard! See you tomorrow night my lady!