Saturday, January 21, 2006

Stuff I want...

Alright, I'm not intentionally trying to be materialistic. I'm just bored and thought it would be fun! Click on the image for more information!

I want this camera (or the D70s). Back in the day, we had a film SLR and I loved it! I've missed it ever since it decided to run away (on a trip to Seattle, I think? ha!) I've become addicted to digital photography recently, so I'm thinking a digital SLR would make more sense now. And everyone I know is sporting a Canon, and as I'm not much of a 'bandwagon' person myself, I'd get the Nikon just to be different! ;)


I need a club chair for my apartment. A leather chair and ottoman would be nice. Or if you click on the picture, you can see the link to the Lay-z-boy chair style that I like. Not sure what fabric I'd choose, given the choice, but I like the style.

A West Highland Terrier! I want a girl and I would name her Coconut! :)

Oh, uhm...Michael Rosenbaum...hmmmm, how did HE get here?! ;) Well, while we're on the subject of things I want... ha!

A 2006 Nissan Z Roadster--Silver is good...or black...or white...or ANY color would work if you're actually gonna get me one! I'm not picky! ha!

And WORLD PEACE of course! ;)

This has been a slightly tongue-in-cheek look at the stuff I'd like to have. I am very aware that THINGS will not make me happy, so no need to give me a reality check. I find that the content of my blog is often inversely proportional to the things I'm actually thinking on. If that is the case, just know that while this post may seem shallow, the stuff going on behind is much more profound. Cryptic, I know...hopefully one day soon I will share out of the depth rather than indulging in the frivolous. Until then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choices...I'd add an iPod. That's just me though. :)

Anonymous said...

Go for the camera!

who do you think?

beth hintze said...

so is anonymous trying to say I don't have a chance with Michael Rosenbaum?! hahahaha! j/k