Sunday, March 27, 2005

Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis...

meet me at the fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
anywhere but there.
We will dance the hoochie-coochie,
you will be my tootsie-wootsie,
if you will
Meet me in St Louis, Louis
meet me at the fair!

oh, sorry...I'm in Missouri--about an hour south of St. Louis--and everytime I think of being here, I start singing that song--it's from the musical Meet Me In St Louis--one of my favorites!

I am currently visiting my brother and sister-in-law Kyle and Katie, and my AMAZING, ADORABLE nephew David. I'll be sure to post PLENTY of pics when I get home! I wish I could post video...hmmm, I'll have to work on that! Anyway, just wanted to check in and let anyone know where I am since I'll not be posting very regularly right now. I'm having a wonderful time...see ya soon!

No comments: