Sunday, March 13, 2005

The concert was at the New Orleans Arena and Chris Botti was the opening act. I didn't get any pics while he was on stage, but he's a great musician as well. This picture is of Josh onstage. Most of my pictures didn't come out very well--gotta love concert lighting--but I thought that this one was at least proof that we were at the concert! :)

A shot from out seats--we had GREAT seats!!

This is where I would have put the pics of Josh serenading me. I'm sorry to say I don't have any...Jen was being stubborn and wouldn't take the pictures! ok, just kidding, but a girl can dream, can't she...?

1 comment:

Melissa Muldoon said...

Wow! What a great concert it must have been! I love both Chris Botti and Josh Groban. Lucky you to have seen them in person!

p.s. I also love hummus!