Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This-is-the-hurricane-season-that-never-ends, yes-it-goes-on-and-on-my-friend...Everyone, Sing Along!!

Wow, we're actually at the bottom of the list of names for 2005...this is just crazy! Wilma is probably gonna become a major hurricane (winds of 110+ mph) by Monday. She is forecast to turn toward the Florida panhandle after crossing the Yucatan peninsula, so that takes us out of harm's way, but still does much to wreak havoc on yet another part of the gulf coast. I kinda figured that this one was heading straight for us! We've had one to the left and one to the right...only seems fitting if one came right up the middle. Ugh! Didn't I mention I was OVER hurricanes for the season!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Beth's obsessed with weather...Just kidding :) Are you still thinking of getting a dog?

Mrs. D said...

I am with you! I am sick of all these strange weather occurrences--especially hurricanes! I can't even watch it on the news so I have a friend (Lillian ) who has to call me with updates. It is like having my own personal weather service bulletin delivered to my phone! Never fear...should she call while school is in, I will make the jaunt across the hall and fill you in! But maybe you might have a REAL meteorologist to fill you in! ;) hehe!