Monday, October 17, 2005

Dry...

It's been a week since my last post and I can't think of anything to write about! This is so weird...since when do I ever run out of things to say?! It's been a crazy week. Grades were due today and of course I didn't do anything ahead of time so I've spent every free moment (ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration) grading papers and compiling grades. We had a Princess Party and Camo Craze on Saturday. 6+ hours with pre-k through 6th grade kids=brain dead! Sunday was my week to help with the tech stuff at church. I've had a nagging cold/allergy thing going on for a while now. And on top of all of that, it has finally begun to sink in that I'm turning 30 next month!! Yeah, the fall-out is NOT gonna be good, so beware! So that's a lil' update on my life--exciting, I know! Hopefully something interesting will happen soon...or I'll just keep posting these stock pictures that were on my computer when I got it! :)

No comments: