Monday, October 24, 2005

Pull out the COATS!!


Well, whadayaknow! It's done got cold outside!! ha! Yep folks, the first true cold snap of the season has come through! It was a beautifully seasonable weekend, but I wasn't prepared for the cold blast of air that hit me when I left for work this morning! Yeah...late October and we're FINALLY able to pull out the jackets and sweaters! Not to worry, I'm sure we'll be back to normal in a few weeks...and wearing shorts for Christmas! (omg, I really AM obsessed with the weather, aren't I?!)

4 comments:

Bee-ryan said...

It's GUMBO WEATHER! Anyway, Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if we weren't in shorts!

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon said...

I'm glad I got a preview of this weather when I was in the Dakotas. :D

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's freaking cold here. I'd swap it in a minute for 64 degree highs!!!!!!!!! I'm freezing. (Can you tell?) At least the weather varies there....now that it's getting cold here, we're doomed to colder and colder weather. No going back. :P

Wish WE had nice weather guys here like YA'll do who could predict better weather...:)