Thursday, April 28, 2005


This was our tour guide in full confederate garb as he was describing to us some of the weapons of the confederate army.

Ok, a word about our tour guide Waylan...Wade...Warren...no one knows his name! Jen said it started with a 'W' and ended with and 'n'. What I don't understand is why I got picked at by all of the 10th grade girls everytime I had any sort of verbal exchange with him. Questions like 'where is the picnic area?' brought on accusations of flirting! We don't know his name, but we do know that he graduated from LSU and the girls wanted me to throw my love of LSU into our next conversation. They also wanted to discreetly 'drop' my card in the museum and see if he would call me. Right, because our conversations were THAT intense! ha!! Really now...it was funny, but slightly embarrassing! Silly girls! ;)

No comments: