Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm always going somewhere...

...you would think my life would be more exciting than this! :) just kidding! I like my life. Anyway, that's not the point. I'm leaving tomorrow morning (VERY early morning) for Program Director's Weekend for camp. It's a weekend where the program staffs for all of our camps: centrifuge/mfuge/crosspoint/centrikid, get together for a little training, a little planning and a whole lot of fun. I can't wait! Of course, I've waited until the last possible moment to pack and organize--and now I'm blogging, so you see how well I'm prioritizing--I'm guessing it will be a late night! I'll be away until late Sunday night. I know you'll miss my quirky, pointless chatter. Never fear, I will be back next week! See ya soon--have a great weekend!

No comments: