Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wish you were here!

early mornings
late nights
lots of walking
being "Chief" is harder than it looks!
the newfound joy of hailing cabs :)
more shopping than I've ever wanted to do
NYC prom dresses
Guggenheim in 15 minutes
Is a completely black canvas really art???
late-night voyeurs
attempting to look intelligent on national news shows
did I mention the walking?

One more full day!

ps, in case you happened to have been watching Day Break on Fox News earlier today and saw someone that looked kinda like me...it was me! I meant to blog about it yesterday and didn't have the time (my computer is VERY popular on this trip!) And three of 'us' even spoke up on the show! Becca and Grace asked great questions and Mrs. Alleman made a good comment as well...and I just did my best not to look like a complete idiot! :) Being on national television is a little nerve-racking!!

In case you missed it, you'll have another opportunity to see us on national television. We will be on Good Morning America in the studio audience tomorrow (Thursday)...and I write that realizing that most everyone will read this after the show has broadcast! Sorry...it's been busy!

I haven't had time to look at my pics, so I'll post some next week! We're having lots of fun!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Hey Beth!

I thought I was going on this school trip as the chaperone chaperone (you know, for all the male students). How did I miss this opportunity?

Bee-ryan said...

Man...I'm so upset that I missed it! Please tell me that you used a cajun accent so you sounded like you came straight out of the swamp! Gotta represent!

Mrs. D said...

Is there a doctor in the house?