Sunday, April 16, 2006

On the road again...

Well, I'm leaving in a few minutes to chaperone this class trip to New York City with these lame-o juniors who are absolutely obnoxious... ;) j/k! Well, about the lame-o, obnoxious part! We ARE leaving in just a few minutes and how ready am I??? VERY...and not nearly enough!! I'm packed, but I just KNOW I've forgotten something or not packed appropriately or something!! So what am I doing now? Everything else I can think of just so that I can distract myself until the absolute last minute!

For all of those suffering through the break in absolute boredom and slothfulness, have fun! Maybe I'll bring ya back something fun if I like ya! Oh, and Corey, I'll be bringing YOU a receipt for the snowglobe I have to buy to replace the one you BROKE!! bring your wallet monday! ;) Happy Break!Beth (...er, Ms. Hintze for those to whom it applies! ;)

...and my plan is to post pictures (if I can) in the evenings, so check back to see what our days are like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot Beth - creative in shooting against the fencing, and it worked well.

Mr. Pinholemedia