Friday, April 28, 2006

Stark Raving Mad

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you feel like half of the people in your life have gone absolutely and completely insane?! well, let's just say it's been one of those weeks for me. I can't go into any detail about any of it because this is actually one of those times that I don't want to spill my guts onto cyberspace. I know this is my space, so to speak, but I am very aware that my words and actions can hurt those that could possibly read them, so I shall refrain. But to those of you who could be hurt by my words, yeah, I know...and you need to know that I'm hurt right now...and very discouraged. It's really hard when you don't like the people you love sometimes.

I've been half-joking with some of my students all spring about how listening to them has made me realize that I don't want to have children. I was only kidding at one point, but it's becoming more serious by the day, it seems.

What makes someone want to self-destruct? And do they even realize all the people they bring down with them in the fall?

Perhaps there's a desk job somewhere with my name on it??? hmmmmm...

(I realize that I haven't posted NYC pics yet...I've not been home much and I'm just not in the mood at the moment. I'll post some soon though.)

To those of you who have no clue, sorry to be such a downer. It's just been that sort of week.

No comments: