Monday, December 05, 2005

What a year it has been!

It's been a busy year! Here's a little run-down:
  • I sold a condo (along with my lovely brother and sister!)
  • I went to Della's surprise 30th birthday party in Florida (which was very spontaneous for me!)
  • I started this blog
  • I bought a computer--all by myself
  • I moved to my current address
  • I visited Kyle, Katie and David in Missouri for the first time
  • I got a 'big-girl' bed! ha!
  • I was carded while buying a movie ticket! ha!
  • I went on vacation (to NYC with Bonny and Jen)
  • I saw a Broadway show--or three!
  • I hailed a cab :)
  • I directed a summer of Centrifuge
  • I bought a car--all by myself
  • I managed to work somewhere for longer than one year
  • I evacuated (by myself--my first time to evacuate as an adult!)
  • I started my myspace page
  • I went to Della's wedding in Florida
  • I turned 30!
  • I traveled to Florida (twice), Missouri, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Maryland (twice), Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Tennessee (multiple times) (Not necessarily in that order)
  • I fell in love...oh, wait! ha, maybe next year!! ;)

Some are big, others are not...all have special significance to me. What a year it has been. Thank you to all of those who have been a part of it!

3 comments:

Phillip Hintze said...

Wait... you sold your lovely brother and sister?

beth hintze said...

gee Phillip...I can't imagine WHY your students would think you have no sense of humor?! You're FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

Phillip Hintze said...

I know - it's crazy!