Thursday, June 30, 2005

Check out the 2005 East Coast Travel Team! ;)

Here are some of shots of my staff taken back in training week when we still liked each other--just kidding! ;) These are a few of the several that we took for our staff photo (which is sold in the Fuge store). I haven't taken many pictures lately (I have been a little preoccupied) but I really miss it and the scenery around here is gorgeous. We are in Virginia this week and have a two-day weekend, so maybe I'll get to relax and take some pictures. Brad on staff is our videographer and is really into photography as well. I'm trying to convince him that he needs to buy a Canon Digital Rebel this summer so that I can play with it! ;) Anyway, enjoy the pics and I hope to have time to do more posting over the weekend!


This is our "prom date" staircase shot but you can see all of the faces, so I'll go ahead and name everyone. Girls (from bottom to top): Jen, Jodie, Pam, Jenny, Haley, Rachel, and me (Beth)/ Boys (b to t): Brian, Matt, Roger, Matthew, Jeff, Kenny, and Brad.

No comments: