Monday, June 06, 2005

Anyone feel like bringing me to the airport?

Alright, I'm leaving again. I leave for Nashville, TN, tomorrow morning to meet up with my team. From there we will drive to Middletown, Maryland, for 12 days of training and then camp starts. Yikes! I can't believe it's here...I can't believe I took a trip the week before I left for camp!! Oh well, ready or not, here it comes. I will do my best to keep you, my dedicated readers, current on what's going on, so stay tuned. But right now I need to finish packing--I keep doing everything BUT packing. And my flight leaves at stinkin' 6:00am! ugh! What brainiac booked that flight--and no it wasn't me, but I will give HIM a piece of my mind when I see him tomorrow! ;) Alright, It's getting late early. Happy summer everyone! See ya!

No comments: