Thursday, July 20, 2006

Get THIS!

Josh Groban wants ME to add HIM on my MySpace friends list! I just got the email this morning. In case you're in doubt, here is the text of said mass-generated email:

Hi beth,Josh Groban would like to be added to your MySpace friends list.By accepting Josh Groban as your friend, you will be able to send Josh Groban personal messages, view Josh Groban's photos and journals, and you will be able to interact with each other's friends and network!

I just thought it was kinda funny! ;) Of course I'll add him (or whichever publicity intern is managing his MySpace account)!! I mean, why wouldn't I?! It's Josh! Oh, maybe I could get free tickets seeing that we're "friends" and all. Ha!!

In other news, I actually took some pictures recently and I'll be posting those as soon as I don't have a million other things to do. (or when I just need the break from the million other things!) And look for a new blog design coming soon, I hope! My suitemate and dear friend Amy Haywood is not only a fabulous videographer, but is also a html savvy web page designer as well and she's supposed to help me create a new template for my blog! :) Let's hope we just don't get too busy in the days ahead. ttfn! I'm off to save the world one excel spreadsheet at a time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!! Hope things are wrapping up nicely. Tell Josh I said hi! ;)