Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well, since you asked for it...


Hey! This is the staff picture that I was looking for the other night...aren't we precious?! And since I know so many of you are DYING to send letters and care packages and large bouquets of flowers (not you Jonathan! ;) , here is my camp address:

Beth Hintze--Fuge Staff
North Greenville University
PO Box 1892
Tigerville, SC 29688
Bring on the packages!! (And I am afraid I have alot of competition around here! These people are always getting stuff in the mail!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

South Carolina???? I thought you were in West Virginia! ;)

Beth, if you want someone to send you flowers they can't send them to a P.O. (or Fed-ex/UPS packages)! Get with it girl!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

give some ideas. ill get u on the game! well as long as i can afford it that is...lol

Jenny Hintze said...

What's with the guy at the top with his mouth hanging open?