Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bitter

Yes, that's me. I'm bitter! Why, you might ask?! Well, not only have the care packages and visible expressions of love NOT been pouring in (except for my sister--who sent a few cute pictures of Grayson and my camera pouch that I left at Jerry's house before I left for the summer) but I am the one who checks the mail and gets to cart everyone else's huge, overflowing care packages back to the staff office when I check the mail--and on a staff of 36, there are alot of care packages!!! So where's the love people?!?! Alright, I'm just kidding. I would feel really really horrible if I started getting guilt care packages. It was just really funny because it took two trips to bring all of the boxes and mail back to the office. I was having a good ole' time composing this post in my head while I was carting the boxes over. I did get something...a dell printer cartridge! yip-ee!! ;)

6 comments:

Bee-ryan said...

I was pretty excited about the pack of ink pens that I bought yesterday. Small things count too.

Phillip Hintze said...

Dude, you're getting a Dell ink cartridge.

Jenny Hintze said...

Well, I'll think about getting together a care package for you. That's kind of a big deal for me.

debbie said...

Beth, when will you be finished with camp? We are thinking of going to Eunice in August and wanted to go when you are home so we can see you and Erica and her little family.

Unknown said...

Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay! (I've been waiting forever to use that line from Friends!). J/J. One of Rachel's friend's sisters is going to your camp...all the way from Korea. Cool. Hope you're having fun. :)

Anonymous said...

this is really late.....BUT you made posted this blog on my birthday! how can you be bitter on a wonderful day like that! haha