Sunday, June 04, 2006

Here we are!

Well folks, here we are! These are the neat people I'll be working with for 9 1/2 weeks. They're a great bunch of people and we're all rather photogenic if I do say so myself! :) This isn't the picture I wanted to post, though...there was another one that I liked more, but I apparently saved the wrong one. Sorry! I would give names, but there are just too many of them this year! If you are curious about anyone, lemme know and I'll be sure to spill the beans! Oh yeah, and this is the Ya-hoo who's serving as our camp pastor for the next two weeks! ;) I'd tell ya more about him, but apparently he reads this every once in a while, so I should probably behave! ha! Just kidding. It's been good to visit with James and I'm looking forward to hearing him in worship.

We've had a great time so far. Busy beyond belief, but having a good time while we're at it! Camp starts tomorrow! YIKES!!! The first week is always a little scary, but we're looking forward to it. We have so many neat people and I'm excited to see how God will use them this summer. Well, it's late, I'm tired, and I have a ton of things to do tomorrow, so I'll make this short and sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness! its a BIG group compared to last year! seems to me like a few guys might be in need a friend more than the girls this summer! lol....but theres always some who need that strong shoulder to cry on! hahah good ole camp stories. i cant wait to hear some. i miss you beth! yeah thats right no ms hintze...its summer!!! woo so have fun and yes plz do behave!

becca

katie said...

Okay, Beth, no shameless begging for care packages and cards? I came online to check for your address at camp :) but I guess you're not homesick or missing us too much....David misses you. He has to ask me every time he plays with his trains, "Did you know Aunt Beff gave me this one? And this one too? Did you know she gave me this tree?(the little wooden one that came with the railroad). It's really very cute...and he talks about you, in a way, every day! So anyway, I'm overwhelmed with all of his artwork and asked him what I was going to do with all his paintings, drawings, etc. He started naming family members' names....and guess who was in the list? (#2, since I know you'll ask). Yours truly. You, too, can own a (little) david hintze original! Just send address and ...well, just address. Love you!

katie said...

Oops, I should grammar-check before posting insane long comments. IT's not "yours truly," it's you, or whatever. eek. It bothered me. :)