Monday, March 24, 2008

Soap

"She hasn't blogged in a month and now she's writing about soap?!", you may say...but, I need to tell you, this soap is A-MAZ-ING! (And it's spring break and my randomness is in high-gear this morning!) I was shopping in TJ Maxx on Good Friday (because I had absolutely no idea what to do with myself on the first day of spring break, so I curled my hair, had a spontaneous lunch with a friend, and shopped! It was kinda fun, but I digress...) and while I didn't find the super-cute Easter outfit I wanted, I did find this amazing soap (along with the pretty new towels pictured with said soap, a sheet set that matches my bed set, and a great Slatkin candle which was WAY cheaper at TJ Maxx than at Bella Luna, which I had just been to before!) Oh, I WISH blogger had a 'scratch and sniff' function, because this soap smells great! And it's very aromatic--I can smell it when I'm standing in my kitchen! I want to take a shower every time I smell this soap! And do you see how big the tin is?! The soap is just as big--it's HUGE! I may never get to the end of this bar of soap...which is ok by me!

Ok, that's all I've got for this post. In summary: I have new soap and it smells great. Randomness has returned! :)

No comments: