Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter, part one: the hunt!

Well, of course there was a great lunch and lots of Easter candy to be had, but we start the picture-taking fest with the two big events of the afternoon: The Easter Egg Hunt and Pocking Eggs! These are the pics of the hunt. Pocking follows in a separate post.
Warning: I've posted way too many pics, but I like them all!

Eva

Grayson and Mammie are inspecting his basket.








Can you see the Easter egg? Yeah, neither could Peyton!

Presley caught on eventually!



And where was Damon during the hunt, you might ask?! hmmmm...





1 comment:

Sherry said...

I am shocked at how much you have written since the last time I looked. I hope I was an inspiration to you. Now, I can read it more often. I think you should take a photography class because you have a knack for it.